Cheerie-0

2007-04-11

So, here we are, my third post of this lovely thing they call a "blog."

I've decided that I can't be nerdy all of the time, so I shall fluctuate my topics so that I appeal to not only those who define themselves as geeky (in the technical sense) but also those who do not.

Recently at work I've made a rather lovely friend. She had shared with me some of the things she does to help boredom pass. One of the things she does is think of her friends and what they would be if they were a cereal, or an animal, or a... well, you get the point. So, we've started a Google Spreadsheet (I<3google) that lists all of the things we would be. It's quite fun really. I also sent out an invitation to take the Jung Personality test, just to see how well we mesh together. The personality test we took can be found here, it would be fun if you also took it and posted your personality type as a comment. =D

I ended up being an ESFJ (Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging), and this is after only one try at the personality test so... it's relative. The ESFJ person is labeled as The Caregiver, and I suppose this fits me pretty well. The high-level description of an ESFJ person, as listed on the PersonalityPage.com is:

Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

and this pretty much fits me to a T. I'm much like a good dog, very loyal and trustworthy, and though I'm a very independent person (given I'm a Leo), I'm incredibly dependent on a select few in my life. As long as I have a few people to keep me fueled (with positive reinforcement, to use the quote above), I'm as happy as a lark and singing in the rain. I would do anything for my friends, and when I say anything I mean quite literally a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. So, I would say that I'm a good friend to have, since having me can be a valuable asset to anyone's arsenal. I'm pretty selective though about who I'll let be one of my "trusted few," so if you get chosen, you should feel privileged and special, and not let go.

Well, that's enough talking about myself now... until next time. Cheerie-0!

3 comments:

Anything? Anything at all? Would you dance naked on a table in a full cafeteria? Pee on someone who was stung by a jellyfish? Eat a locust?

4/12/07, 3:51 PM  

Well SL, though I would not want to dance naked on a table in a full cafeteria, nor would I want to pee on someone, and though I would not want to eat locust, if it were for a friend, ..... I can't think of much I wouldn't do. Don't you feel special? ;)

Unknown said...
4/12/07, 4:14 PM  

I feel the need to add though, that you shouldn't go getting any bright idea's. =D

Unknown said...
4/12/07, 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment