If you can find $ to kill people you can find $ to help people!

2007-06-18

Michael Moore's new documentary Sicko. Definitely worth a watch.


If you can't watch it, for whatever reason, it has probably been removed from Google Video due to it being placed on there in the first place (http://tinyurl.com/27q267). Sicko opens nationwide June 29, and can be found on DVD shortly thereafter. If you really want to see it now, I suggest you do a search on Google Video for "sicko movie" with the duration set to "long" and you just may find a version you can watch. For now I'll leave this one embedded, though I'm sure if it does play, it'll be removed soon. You should watch it though. It really makes you wonder exactly why do we choose to live in the United States. I say we pile a caravan of my best people (you are invited to join along... among those required though should know who you are) and move to Canada, Britain, France, or Germany (I'm not too picky, wherever the majority of you decide), not just for the health care, but for the amenities. And besides, who wouldn't love "becoming British" anyway? Lolz

0 comments:

Post a Comment