Once in a life moment...

2007-05-05

By the time most of you read this you'll have missed this one in a lifetime moment, but being the good friend I am, I'm going to tell you about it so that you will have not missed out.

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again. Europeans will have to wait until June 5th for this event.

Now I'm sure you've all noticed the coincidence. At exactly that time we will have a consecutive number pattern from 2-7. This perfect sequence will occur only and exactly once. I mean, it will occur again
02:03:04, on May 6th, 2107, but I'm not entirely sure I'll be around for that, seeing as that it's 100 year's from now.

If you think about it, every second only occurs once, which means that each individual number sequence is unique and special, but we're so busy with our lives that rarely do we think about such things.

With this perspective, "time-management" takes on a whole new meaning. Each and every second produces a genuinely unique pattern that will never again occur!

So I say take this very moment to do something. Celebrate this moment. Be joyous in the second. There is no time for procrastination, the time is now.

I should take my own advice, so I plan from now on to live more in the right now, the this very moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment