So it's starting out as one of those days...

2007-05-03

It's one of those days where you wake-up, and only because the phone was ringing, relentlessly. You look at the clock after bolting to answer the phone only to realize that it's 7:45 and you're supposed to be at work by 8, and it's a 20 minute drive there on a good-day, with no traffic. Yep, this is how my morning began. Late. So, I get to work, with no breakfast -though I must admit that my brother was particularly nice to me this morning, which is in itself different- just to be sent out to Hardee's to get everyone breakfast. Now I'm not complaining about this, as I wasn't looking forward to the Strawberry Pop-Tarts my brother tossed me from the front door. So off I go for breakfast, and I still can't seem to get woke-up completely. You see, my Mom finally turned on the air condition last night. I must say, it was the best sleep I've had in weeks. So, with all that being said... show me some love, I need it today. =D

**Edit: What do you think of the new template? I thought I'd change it so that mine wouldn't be just like another certain unnamed bloggers (who's name starts with an M and ends with an ike). Like it or should I go back to the other one? I did like it. Your opinions please...

3 comments:

I like it, but I think the other template was more you. You had yours first, so I think Mike should change his. Sorry your day has been so rough, hope it gets better.

5/3/07, 12:44 PM  

Thanks SL! I agree, Mike should have to change his.

Unknown said...
5/3/07, 1:07 PM  

Hey! I didn't even notice mine was the same. :(

Mikey said...
5/5/07, 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment